Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, June 25, 2012

Good bye Beautiful Tree

On Friday, we had the tree in our front yard cut down.  Our insurance company threatened to drop our coverage because they didn't like that they tree went over the house.  It was a beautiful tree and gave our house a lot of shade. Hopefully, our house won't be much hotter now.

The company was great.  The were going to come on Thursday, but postponed it because of rain to Friday.  They did the whole tree, haul away and stump removal, and ground leveling included, for $1500 and got it done in one day.  I'm impressed.


Our front yard before the tree was cut down.





Our front yard after the tree was cut down. :o(



The Silver Lining: We will now have a lot less leaves to rake in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment