Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Goodbye 30...Hello 31


So it looks like I survived another year. This last year is not everything that I wanted it to be. There are just a few things that I would change. I would love to say that overall it was a good year, but the stress-filled parts seem to over shadow all the good parts. There are dates that will be stuck in my mind for the rest of my life. No matter what, God is still in charge and I am ready for whatever year 31 decides to throw at us.

I did have a great birthday weekend. Sunday, we went to a friend's small group and talked about our journey to Cameroon. We definitely enjoyed ourselves. Thank you Matt and Stacey for inviting us.  Then back at home, we took a nap and then went to my parent's house for Father's Day dinner.

Thank you to everyone that thought of me on my birthday. My phone died on Saturday, so if you tried to call me I will be getting a new phone this week. I didn't ignore the call, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment