Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 Things Tuesday: My Favorite Foods

This weeks 10 things are my favorite foods.  Oh, the simple joys of life.

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."1 Corinthians 10:31 (ESV) 

 "And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food."Genesis 1:29 (ESV)

Here are just a few:
1. Corn
2. Frozen Yogurt
3. Fruit
Strawberries/
Bananas
4. Chili
5. Fried eggs and Bacon
6. Milk
7. Lasagna
8. Cheese
9. Chocolate Cupcakes
10. Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment