Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Interesting Stats

I was looking at my blog stats for the past 30 days and I thought that is pretty interesting what countries people are coming to my blog from.  I wonder how they are finding it.  I work with numbers and statistics all day, so statistics are fun for me.  It does make you realize just how interconnected we are with the rest of the world.

Counties They Came From
United States528
Netherlands25
Russia25
Canada18
Germany12
South Korea8
The Top 5 Visted Blog Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment