Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, December 6, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

I love the first snow of the season.  It looks so beautiful and peaceful when you are looking out the window.  Today is one of the days that I wish my office at work had windows.  I can see outside when I leave my office though.  The picture is the view out of the Admin office window.  It really does look like we are living in a snow globe.
This week is going to be pretty busy for Steve and me, so it is definitely nice to look outside and see such peace.  I'm not sure if I'll feel the same way when I leave work and start driving to Sears.  Let's hope that the people of Michiana remember how to drive in snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment