Volunteers are critical to the mission of the YWCA. Whether the project is small or large, long-term or short-term, many people or just one, volunteers make the YWCA the best it can be. THANK YOU!
* Special Group Projects- The YWCA serves over 1400 women and children each year. We are always in need of sprucing up. Help the YWCA by organizing a clean up day! Cleaning, painting, minor maintenance, sewing, playroom and toy cleaning, restocking and reorganization.
* Supply Drive- Organize a drive for art supplies, baby blankets, children's school uniforms, diapers, toiletries, food etc with your family, friends, office, church group or other group.
* Neat & Tidy - The YWCA receives many donations and can always use help keeping them organized. Help us sort and organize donated merchandise.
* Love Books? - Help the YWCA pull together a top notch library by volunteering to organize and clean the library/resource room or having a book drive.
* Enjoy the Kitchen - The YWCA serves over 50,000 meals each year. Help restock the cupboards, prepare, and even serve meals. The kitchen is always in need of help on holidays and special occasions. Join our staff and help us make the holidays special.
* Bi-Lingual? - The YWCA serves women and children of diverse cultures. Your knowledge of other languages could be a wonderful resource in helping us to translate needed materials for our clients.
* Host a Party benefiting the YWCA - Invite you friends to attend an event and bring either monetary contributions or wish list items to donate to the YWCA. The could be done in lieu of birthday presents or could be a party specifically to raise awareness of YWCA program.
These are just a few opportunities available. For other ways to help, to get more information or to sign up, contact Peggy King at 574-233-9491 X 307. You can also donate with a monetary gift online at ywcancin.org.