Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reason #5042 I love My Husband!

I got home from work tonight and I noticed that the house looked a little different.  The table was all cleared off.  Then I walked into the bedroom and the bed was made and the floor was clean.  The living room floor was clean too.  My amazing husband hired a cleaning crew to come out today and clean our house for my Christmas present while we were at work.  The cleaners did a spectacular job.  This is the perfect time for this great gift.  I have been feeling so overwhelmed with everything that had to be done before Steve's family came into town this weekend. I had planned to come home from work and start cleaning and hope that I got it all done, but now all I have to do are a few loads of laundry and some dishes.  I love Steve!  I have the greatest husband ever!

1 Peter 5:7: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment